It's all systems go now as we still have boxes to pack and air freight, a house to decorate, empty of furniture and rent out, a few more deputations to do, study to complete, goodbyes to be said and all manner of loose ends and paperwork to sort out over the next few weeks.
We're hoping that our work permits will be ready soon after lots of work by our colleagues in Tanzania and are looking forward to Tim Sanders' ( CMS regional manager) return from his whistle stop tour of East Africa to let us know a little bit more about the University and our accomodation there.
Thankyou for all your support prayefully and financially however please continue to pray for:
- The renting out of our house - that a good tenant be found and all the technical side goes well
- The boys as they prepare to say goodbye to their friends and cope with what must be a big transition
- The University - that they overcome any teething problems during this their first year and make a good foundation for future years - and that they may find a role for Paul suited to his skills and experience
- Our family and friends that we will be saying our goodbyes to
- God's protection - so that we can continue unhindered in seeking out and following his will